Ted Haggard: Heterosexual

cshs81

What's so hard to believe about this?

Nothing for me. He made a choice to have a rendezvous with a male prostitute. Now he is choosing not to.

On a side note: On PTI, they are saying that Snickers has pulled the snickerskiss commercial after complaints from the Gay and Lesbian National Association that the ad is homophobic.

Nothing for me. He made a choice to have a rendezvous with a male prostitute. Now he is choosing not to.

On a side note: On PTI, they are saying that Snickers has pulled the snickerskiss commercial after complaints from the Gay and Lesbian National Association that the ad is homophobic.

I think they got complaints from both the far left and the far right for that commercial.

I think they got complaints from both the far left and the far right for that commercial.

PTI didn't mention anything about the far right. Funny, I hosted a Super Bowl Party for my church and the senior minister chose it as his funniest commercial of the night. I thought it was pretty humorous myself.

He obviously has homosexual interests. I do not believe that going "away" suddenly changes your interests and urges. He has a sexual interest in men today like he had before his "treatment." The question is not is he gay but, rather, will he act upon those urges.