Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frederick Douglass 28 Corbin 7

Featured Replies

Final. The Broncos were pretty much in control for the entire game. Next up in two weeks for the Broncos is at Male.

Garbage coaching in Corbin. 

Good win for Freddie D!  Congrats!

This is about what I expected. Never really in doubt, but not a clock runner. 

I see this as a bigger win than the posters above. I think Corbin is really good. Very strong win for Douglass IMO.

Obviously Corbin is not what they’ve been the last few years but are still a quality team and I wouldn’t be surprised if they got to semis.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.