Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham at North Oldham Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • South Oldham
      52%
      9
    • North Oldham
      47%
      8

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

South Oldham (3-0) makes the quick trip up Sleepy Hollow Rd to take on County rival North Oldham (2-1). Dragons are coming off a 41-24 win over 6A Tates Creek while the Mustangs are coming off a tough 28-34 loss to rival Oldham County. South Oldham has won the previous 10 meetings.

I think South should win this game, but it's a rivalry game so anything can happen and I think this is one of the better North teams in some time.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

11 hours ago, Purple88 said:

I think South should win this game, but it's a rivalry game so anything can happen and I think this is one of the better North teams in some time.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

This has game of the week potential. North probably has the two best players on the field in QB Colin Daniels and all-around ATH Lucas Tompkins, but South also has quick strike potential and an aggressive pass rush that will  test Daniels' pocket awareness.

Hopefully this one is streamed somewhere. I'd like to have it in the rotation this week.

I believe South will be able to establish their running game and will score points. South has the edge there. North has the better passing game. But this game, to me, hinges on South’s front seven on defense stopping the run and getting after the QB and disrupting North’s passing game. That’s a big ask but that front seven is one of the Dragons strengths. 
South 27

North 24

This was one of our podcast games of the week. Comes out tomorrow night, 7:30 pm!

We did not agree on who would win this game. 

  • Author

Dragon O line has improved with each week and I don’t think the North Oldham defensive line is particularly strong. North Oldham will have success through the air but I’m not sure it will be enough. I like South Oldham 42-28.

  • Author

Massey has it 33-26 with South Oldham winning. Should be a good one.

South 42-28. South has some athletes.  

  • Author

North Oldham strikes first on a long pass from Daniels on 3rd and long. 7-0 Mustangs early.

  • Author

14-14 2:00 left in the first half. This is gonna be a ball game.

  • Author

17-14 North Oldham up at the half.

  • Author

24-14 North Oldham leads 3:44 left in the 3Q.

  • Author

24-21 North Oldham leading. 4:42 remaining. I do not believe South Oldham has a reliable fg kicker so they will need a TD to win.

  • Author

North Oldham goes up 31-21 with 2:55 left. You get the feeling this one may be over.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.