Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Moeller (OH) 24 Trinity 21

Featured Replies

Is Moeller a second half team? I watched their first game against Princeton and they fell behind 13-0 in no time, but methodically came back and won easy enough. I do agree with it being “D1 Ohio football” they should’ve had a 7 man crew at this one. To many studs, to much speed to  not do so.

6 hours ago, Breds82 said:

Is Moeller a second half team? I watched their first game against Princeton and they fell behind 13-0 in no time, but methodically came back and won easy enough. I do agree with it being “D1 Ohio football” they should’ve had a 7 man crew at this one. To many studs, to much speed to  not do so.

Is a 7 man crew the norm during the regular season in OH?

Good question I’m not sure. 

4 hours ago, theguru said:

moewins.jpg

I guess they said Moeller has TWO freshman teams?

They had someone cancel, so they brought them both. Looked like they had 150 kids on the sidelines.

Was a good game. The baby Rocks don't have tons of depth, but really good top-end kids. Moeller lots of kids and lots of talent.

1 minute ago, EastSideJunkie said:

I guess they said Moeller has TWO freshman teams?

They had someone cancel, so they brought them both. Looked like they had 150 kids on the sidelines.

Was a good game. The baby Rocks don't have tons of depth, but really good top-end kids. Moeller lots of kids and lots of talent.

Who won?

1 minute ago, theguru said:

Who won?

Ha! Oops sorry forgot the score.

Moeller 20, Trinity 13

Moeller 46-42 in the JV game

Trinity trailed 39-20 (3 long pass plays Moeller) but the Rocks took a 42-39 lead with 1 minute left

Interception at midfield with 35 seconds left, but the LBer tried to run with it and he fumbled. Moeller picked it up and ran 50 yards for the winning TD. It was pretty wild.

I was leaving an hour before the end of the game. Glad I didn't leave.

Great games for both programs!

1 minute ago, EastSideJunkie said:

Moeller 46-42 in the JV game

Trinity trailed 39-20 (3 long pass plays Moeller) but the Rocks took a 42-39 lead with 1 minute left

Interception at midfield with 35 seconds left, but the LBer tried to run with it and he fumbled. Moeller picked it up and ran 50 yards for the winning TD. It was pretty wild.

I was leaving an hour before the end of the game. Glad I didn't leave.

Great games for both programs!

I agree on your great games comment and I think it is a great series for both schools and hope it continues. 

12 minutes ago, EastSideJunkie said:

Moeller 46-42 in the JV game

Trinity trailed 39-20 (3 long pass plays Moeller) but the Rocks took a 42-39 lead with 1 minute left

Interception at midfield with 35 seconds left, but the LBer tried to run with it and he fumbled. Moeller picked it up and ran 50 yards for the winning TD. It was pretty wild.

I was leaving an hour before the end of the game. Glad I didn't leave.

Great games for both programs!

I think this link of the play will work:

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Hx54QpWSW/

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.