Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com Class 1A Football Rankings 9/1

Featured Replies

Class 1A
1. Raceland 
2. Kentucky Country Day 
3. Campbellsville 
4. Pikeville 
5. Hazard
6. Sayre
7. Louisville Holy Cross 
8. Middlesboro 
9. Newport Central Catholic 
10. Covington Holy Cross

I think Pikeville is low but we will figure that out this week.

1 and 4 this week. Big game! 

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

1 and 4 this week. Big game! 

Always is.

With Holy Cross being 10, I’m just curious on how they crack the top 10. With a win over St Henry and Bracken I think they would be on the outside looking in. Grant it Bracken is a legit team and from what I heard had some injuries in that game I just think they need to prove themselves more. 

10 minutes ago, NKYSportFan said:

With Holy Cross being 10, I’m just curious on how they crack the top 10. With a win over St Henry and Bracken I think they would be on the outside looking in. Grant it Bracken is a legit team and from what I heard had some injuries in that game I just think they need to prove themselves more. 

The 10 to 15 range in 1A is pretty slim pickings and Holy Cross had a nice win.  Makes sense to me. 

12 minutes ago, NKYSportFan said:

With Holy Cross being 10, I’m just curious on how they crack the top 10. With a win over St Henry and Bracken I think they would be on the outside looking in. Grant it Bracken is a legit team and from what I heard had some injuries in that game I just think they need to prove themselves more. 

A win over a Top 10 team in Class 2A seems pretty good. Take a look at Middlesboro who took out Breathitt County the week before. 

10 minutes ago, Bac2369 said:

A win over a Top 10 team in Class 2A seems pretty good. Take a look at Middlesboro who took out Breathitt County the week before. 

Fair enough! I get it but just from there past season just think Holy Cross needs to win more big opponent games other than just Bracken Co before they crack the top 10. 

2 minutes ago, NKYSportFan said:

Fair enough! I get it but just from there past season just think Holy Cross needs to win more big opponent games other than just Bracken Co before they crack the top 10. 

It seems to be the best win of in team of any team not in the bottom half of the top 10. Paris win over Williamsburg is solid, but neither was in the top 10. Paris only managed one score the second half after blanking Williamsburg 30-0 at the half. Williamsburg made the adjustment and came back and made it a game. 
 

I know nothing about Covington Holy Cross team they play this week from Ohio, but they could end up with a 9-1 or 8-2 regular season. 

4 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I'd like to see a Raceland/KCD matchup.

image.jpeg.c52a44a2fd728eb51c1b96ffcaadb7aa.jpeg

7 hours ago, theguru said:

I think Pikeville is low but we will figure that out this week.

How lucky are we?  We get a championship caliber match-up in week three that will surely be a prelude to a possible playoff matchup.  
 

Bring it on. 

12 hours ago, Ram said:

How lucky are we?  We get a championship caliber match-up in week three that will surely be a prelude to a possible playoff matchup.  
 

Bring it on. 

Second one in 3 weeks in Class A!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.