Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sayre 8 Bishop Brossart 5

Featured Replies

28 minutes ago, Honey Badger said:

How else do you get 5 points?

A layup and a three. Obviously. ?

2 minutes ago, brooksville said:

A layup and a three. Obviously. ?

Thought they were playing baseball not basketball when I saw the score.

Brossart defense is  good this year due to their new defensive coordinator Coach Smart. 

12 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

I believe Brossart's last possession was hold, run, run, incompletion and then punt.  Sayre still had a TO left.  Not sure I consider that questionable clock management.  I would have liked to have seen a fake hand-off and a bootleg by the QB.  Sayre was crashing the line.  I also give credit to the Mustang D.  No prevent defense that last possession.  It took a great pass from Pennington and he delivered.  

Had to self correct and rewatch the last two minutes.  You are correct in your play sequence.  In real time I could not believe the Mustangs were not draining the clock, but upon review they ran 5 plays including the punt and penalty and only took 1:13 off the clock.  They snapped the ball with at least 15 seconds left on the clock on both 1st down and 2nd down.  Sayre calls timeout and then Mustangs stop the clock with a deep incompletion.  Just a tough ending, but lots of positives.

From Bishop Brossart Mustang Football.

bb1.jpg

bb2.jpg

23 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

There's a score you don't see every day.  Game must have been either really fun, or like having teeth pulled.

Great exciting defensive game by both teams. Not much end to end productive offense either way until final Sayre drive. Brossart put themselves out there for sure!

22 hours ago, brooksville said:

A layup and a three. Obviously. ?

 

19 minutes ago, m33rsman said:

Great exciting defensive game by both teams. Not much end to end productive offense either way until final Sayre drive. Brossart put themselves out there for sure!

Did anybody in this game make a free throw? Or hit a home run? Cade Pennington, Chad's Son? What grade is he in? Haven't heard much about him. Is there something there?

The provided pictures point out an increasingly disturbing trend.  Helmets with different logos on the side.  I will always be in the camp of same logo on both sides (or you can Steeler it and do a logo on one side and leave the other side blank.)

As a broadcaster, I always appreciated the number either on the side of the helmet, or on the shoulder of the jersey.

14 minutes ago, Mustang said:

As a broadcaster, I always appreciated the number either on the side of the helmet, or on the shoulder of the jersey.

And I'm ok with that.  Just put the number on both sides a la Alabama.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.