Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN to buy NFL Network and RedZone

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, No Hiding Here....BC 21 said:

I won't be purchasing anything new to watch.  Especially not something 3x what I'm paying now.

Right, I am wondering where it all ends other than spending $400 to $500 a month for "everything."

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I understand ESPN doing this but as a fan, ugh. 

  • No Hiding Here....BC 21
    No Hiding Here....BC 21

    I won't be purchasing anything new to watch.  Especially not something 3x what I'm paying now.

  • Right, I am wondering where it all ends other than spending $400 to $500 a month for "everything."

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, theguru said:

Right, I am wondering where it all ends other than spending $400 to $500 a month for "everything."

Time to look into one of the "magic" firesticks.  LOL

4 minutes ago, No Hiding Here....BC 21 said:

Time to look into one of the "magic" firesticks.  LOL

Every time I turn around I have someone suggesting it to me. @sportsfan41 had me the most interested in the Superbox.

Enjoy Smart Life! Enjoy SuperBox!

SuperBox sets the standard for stability in English-based Android TV boxes, delivering a premium home streaming experience. The latest addition, the SuperBox S6 Ultra, represents a premium edition of an IPTV box, equipped with:

  • Time Shift – Watch TV on your schedule.
  • Parental Control – Manage and restrict content.
  • Voice Control – Hands-free interaction.
  • 4GB RAM & 128GB Storage – Smooth performance.
  • 2T2R WiFi & WiFi 6 – Faster speed, greater stability.

Want to become a SuperBox distributor or reseller? Fill out the form at the end of the home page or email ‘[email protected]’ to reach out to us!

https://mysuperboxtv.com/

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Every time I turn around I have someone suggesting it to me. @sportsfan41 had me the most interested in the Superbox.

Enjoy Smart Life! Enjoy SuperBox!

SuperBox sets the standard for stability in English-based Android TV boxes, delivering a premium home streaming experience. The latest addition, the SuperBox S6 Ultra, represents a premium edition of an IPTV box, equipped with:

  • Time Shift – Watch TV on your schedule.
  • Parental Control – Manage and restrict content.
  • Voice Control – Hands-free interaction.
  • 4GB RAM & 128GB Storage – Smooth performance.
  • 2T2R WiFi & WiFi 6 – Faster speed, greater stability.

Want to become a SuperBox distributor or reseller? Fill out the form at the end of the home page or email ‘[email protected]’ to reach out to us!

https://mysuperboxtv.com/

I've got 3 of them now and they're sold on Amazon. 

8 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I've got 3 of them now and they're sold on Amazon. 

I assume that means you are very happy with them?

Also, do you pay for any streaming/TV services?

48 minutes ago, theguru said:

I assume that means you are very happy with them?

Also, do you pay for any streaming/TV services?

Yeah I think it's worth it. You get way more than with cable and it pays for itself in 2 months basically. They do updates regularly.

We don't pay for any streaming services and I actually tried to cancel our cable in May but they knocked $100 off our bill for a year so I kept it. 

Here's a list of some of the shows I've watched over the last few months. 

1923 X Paramount +
Reacher X Prime
Paradise X Hulu
Gangs of London X AMC+
Dare Devil X Netflix
Bosch Legacy X Prime
Dope Thief X Apple TV
Mobland AMC+
Your Friends and Neighbors x Apple TV
Stick x Apple TV
Godfather of Harlam MGM+
Full Swing Netflix

 

3 hours ago, No Hiding Here....BC 21 said:

Time to look into one of the "magic" firesticks.  LOL

I have a firestick along with my Dish the plane firestick does give you much I use my to access my streaming services.

From DirtSheets.Net on Facebook.

TKOs corporate greed is real.
So, to follow #WWE  in the #USA starting in 2026 you will need to have: 
ESPN Unlimited $29.99 (PLEs)
Netflix $17.99 (RAW) - 
Cable $83.99 (NXT & SmackDown)
$132 a month Have fun guys!

2 hours ago, theguru said:

From DirtSheets.Net on Facebook.

TKOs corporate greed is real.
So, to follow #WWE  in the #USA starting in 2026 you will need to have: 
ESPN Unlimited $29.99 (PLEs)
Netflix $17.99 (RAW) - 
Cable $83.99 (NXT & SmackDown)
$132 a month Have fun guys!

That can't be sustainable but I guess we will find out over time. 

27 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

That can't be sustainable but I guess we will find out over time. 

I think a lot of wrestling fans will have to pick and choose.  I am glad I jumped ship on WWE.  Not because it wasn't fun, it was, but because it was too much to keep up with and that was years ago.

  • Author
On 8/6/2025 at 8:42 PM, sportsfan41 said:

That can't be sustainable but I guess we will find out over time. 

Yeah.  I don't think there is any way that is still the case in 5 years, if that long.  Most people are already fed up with multiple streaming services with raising rates every year.  And the WWE's target audience, I would guess, is young males, age 16 to 30ish, who aren't going to have as much disposable income for that many services.

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

Yeah.  I don't think there is any way that is still the case in 5 years, if that long.  Most people are already fed up with multiple streaming services with raising rates every year.  And the WWE's target audience, I would guess, is young males, age 16 to 30ish, who aren't going to have as much disposable income for that many services.

I would not be surprised if those services ending up offering combined packages with other channels included and essentially returning to something that looks like cable but streaming. It just seems inevitable to see it go full circle. 

We have our answer on ads, here is the Google AI Overview:

NFL RedZone will feature commercials for the first time this season, beginning in 2025, according to host Scott Hanson and the league. The broadcast will include a limited number of ads displayed in a "double-box" format, with the commercial playing next to muted gameplay. This change will alter Hanson's signature opening line from "Seven hours of commercial-free football starts now!" to "Seven hours of RedZone football starts now!".

oncegreat.jpg

38 minutes ago, theguru said:

We have our answer on ads, here is the Google AI Overview:

NFL RedZone will feature commercials for the first time this season, beginning in 2025, according to host Scott Hanson and the league. The broadcast will include a limited number of ads displayed in a "double-box" format, with the commercial playing next to muted gameplay. This change will alter Hanson's signature opening line from "Seven hours of commercial-free football starts now!" to "Seven hours of RedZone football starts now!".

oncegreat.jpg

I can’t remember the specifics, but Hanson had to change his messaging last year. He caught flack for saying “7 hours commercial free…” then there was a dual-box commercial (similar to what is being promoted today) that ran during Red Zone. As long as it is extremely limited, it’s not going to impact my enjoyment.

Hanson seems like an awesome dude and for my money Red Zone is the best live telecast you can find.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.