Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN to buy NFL Network and RedZone

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, bugatti said:

I can’t remember the specifics, but Hanson had to change his messaging last year. He caught flack for saying “7 hours commercial free…” then there was a dual-box commercial (similar to what is being promoted today) that ran during Red Zone. As long as it is extremely limited, it’s not going to impact my enjoyment.

Hanson seems like an awesome dude and for my money Red Zone is the best live telecast you can find.

I agree on all counts and will add I often watch RedZone with the volume turned down so one box having some occasional ads is a nothing burger to me.  I definitely agree on Scott Hansen, he is one of my favorite TV personalities of all time and he gets an A++ from me on job performance. 

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I understand ESPN doing this but as a fan, ugh. 

  • No Hiding Here....BC 21
    No Hiding Here....BC 21

    I won't be purchasing anything new to watch.  Especially not something 3x what I'm paying now.

  • Right, I am wondering where it all ends other than spending $400 to $500 a month for "everything."

Posted Images

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.