Noel Devine...the best RB I have ever seen...

RockPride

I just saw on rivals.com that he won't sign a LOI to WVU for some reason. I don't know anything else other than that was the heading of the article. I'm not a paying member on there. My guess would be grades.

Deion told him to hold off on signing.

I just saw on rivals.com that he won't sign a LOI to WVU for some reason. I don't know anything else other than that was the heading of the article. I'm not a paying member on there. My guess would be grades.

He talked to Prime Time last night, and it seems he convinced him to go the prep school route...

That kid is insane! I mean that as a compliment...imagine trying to prepare to face someone with speed and balance like that...on half the highlights it looked like he was dead to rights, yet he'd spin or something and come racing out of the pack...on the other half he just outran everyone on the field. Crazy!

Joe McKnight is darned good, but Devine was a one man show...McKnight has some more work to do for me to say he is #1.

I agree, when Rivals.com had their top 10 running backs at the beginning of the season I'm not sure he was even in it. He has a long way to go at USC because they have alot of talent in their backfield and they're all young, too.