Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noel Devine...the best RB I have ever seen...

Featured Replies

I had a buddy that went for a 14 on the ACT, and he's not dumb by any means. Bad tester but not dumb.

I had a buddy that went for a 14 on the ACT, and he's not dumb by any means. Bad tester but not dumb.

 

Exactly...which means there are ways around a 13 on the ACT... It was actually probably better for him that he scored this low. He can get help...

I hope he makes it, would love to see him in that offense, he's nearing legendary status on BGP.

He has committed to WVU.

 

I just saw on rivals.com that he won't sign a LOI to WVU for some reason. I don't know anything else other than that was the heading of the article. I'm not a paying member on there. My guess would be grades.

I just saw on rivals.com that he won't sign a LOI to WVU for some reason. I don't know anything else other than that was the heading of the article. I'm not a paying member on there. My guess would be grades.

 

Deion told him to hold off on signing.

Thanks for the info, is there a reason as to why he would tell him that?

I just saw on rivals.com that he won't sign a LOI to WVU for some reason. I don't know anything else other than that was the heading of the article. I'm not a paying member on there. My guess would be grades.

He talked to Prime Time last night, and it seems he convinced him to go the prep school route...

That kid is insane! I mean that as a compliment...imagine trying to prepare to face someone with speed and balance like that...on half the highlights it looked like he was dead to rights, yet he'd spin or something and come racing out of the pack...on the other half he just outran everyone on the field. Crazy!

  • Author

Joe McKnight is darned good, but Devine was a one man show...McKnight has some more work to do for me to say he is #1.

Joe McKnight is darned good, but Devine was a one man show...McKnight has some more work to do for me to say he is #1.

 

 

I agree, when Rivals.com had their top 10 running backs at the beginning of the season I'm not sure he was even in it. He has a long way to go at USC because they have alot of talent in their backfield and they're all young, too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.