Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Owensboro Catholic Aces

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Subway5024 said:

Have you heard who is on O'boro's?

Schedule or the job?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Subway5024
    Subway5024

    Well I have heard that scrimmages are PT and other is open still.  District changes so they have Ft knox, Hancock, and Mclean again.  I have heard the they are playing Bardstown, Meade county, Etown,

  • Kyfootballking
    Kyfootballking

    Definitely an upgrade in competition. How do you guys see this playing out? Aug 8 at South Warren (Scrimmage) Aug 16 at Paducah Tilghman (Scrimmage) Aug 23 vs. Bowling Green (WKU Rafferty's B

  • Purple88
    Purple88

    Just wanted all OCath Fans to know about this and general all Owensboro Fans especially @ApolloFan98@Brown and @Devils Fan. It's official.  The Rafferty's Bowl this year will be held at WKU due t

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Ordell said:

Carothers is going to put up big numbers in this offense the next two years. I don’t see Catholic making it back to Lexington next year . But the year after that I wouldn’t be surprised. 

Does he return? Lots of chatter he could be headed to BG? 

He probably sees the writing on the wall.  If he wants to get a ring he probably knows it’s not going to happen at OC.

36 minutes ago, Bengal Boy said:

He probably sees the writing on the wall.  If he wants to get a ring he probably knows it’s not going to happen at OC.

Really? Why would he do that? 

1 hour ago, TimeWillTell said:

Schedule or the job?

Schedule!

44 minutes ago, TimeWillTell said:

Really? Why would he do that? 

I don’t think he is going anywhere. His senior yr, he will have that 8th grade class that beat Cal in the middle school championship as juniors. He’s got a ton of talent that supports him and coming in !!

10 hours ago, Subway5024 said:

Schedule!

Schedule wise I was told they are keeping the same schedule. CAL, BG, City Schools, and Henderson. Then of course all the district games. 

18 minutes ago, TimeWillTell said:

Schedule wise I was told they are keeping the same schedule. CAL, BG, City Schools, and Henderson. Then of course all the district games. 

If you are speaking about Owensboro Senior's schedule now.  I think O isn't playing BG and perhaps picked up St X.

2 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

If you are speaking about Owensboro Senior's schedule now.  I think O isn't playing BG and perhaps picked up St X.

Then I stand corrected. Thank You Purple88. 

On 1/8/2025 at 2:27 PM, Subway5024 said:

Well I have heard that scrimmages are PT and other is open still.  District changes so they have Ft knox, Hancock, and Mclean again.  I have heard the they are playing Bardstown, Meade county, Etown, BG, Apollo, DC, O'boro.  Really wish they would do away with the city/county...

Yes! IMO Owensboro should do away with the city games except for the Catholic game. (I realize Apollo is now a district game.) But I would like to see OHS do away with the Apollo, Daviess County, & Henderson County games. Other than them being good $$/gate games I don’t think the Red Devils get much out of playing those teams. 

Definitely an upgrade in competition. How do you guys see this playing out?

Aug 8 at South Warren (Scrimmage)
Aug 16 at Paducah Tilghman (Scrimmage)
Aug 23 vs. Bowling Green (WKU Rafferty's Bowl)
Aug 29 at Daviess County
Sep 5 vs. Apollo
Sep 12 at Owensboro
Sep 19 vs. Bardstown
Sep 26 at Meade County
Oct 3 vs. Hancock County (District)
Oct 10 - BYE
Oct 17 at Fort Knox (District)
Oct 24 vs. McLean County (District)
Oct 31 vs. Elizabethtown
 

Screenshot_20250204_111938_Facebook.jpg

12 minutes ago, Subway5024 said:

IMG_4627.png

Louisville is recruiting Owensboro area for sure. Hampton commits. Brohm saw Max Johnson (Apollo) practice. Also saw Carrothers and offered Carrico. 

 

This is the stuff I been saying needs to happen in this area. 

 

Congratulations to the Carrico kid. 

Just now, TimeWillTell said:

Louisville is recruiting Owensboro area for sure. Hampton commits. Brohm saw Max Johnson (Apollo) practice. Also saw Carrothers and offered Carrico. 

 

This is the stuff I been saying needs to happen in this area. 

 

Congratulations to the Carrico kid. 

I heard there were a couple others at OC they were looking at. No word yet!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.