Officials for 16th Region Tournament

LRCW

I was told today that the officials have been voted upon for the 16th region tournament by votes cast by each school. I was also told that Rose Hill was the only school that didn't send a representative. This is very disappointing, and to honest, surprising to hear considering the complaints voiced most of the year about the officiating at most Rose Hill games. Is there anyone that can confirm, or deny whether this is true, or not.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a serious note, I would like to hear why they didn't send anyone. LRCW - do you know which officials were chosen yet?

No I haven't heard. I heard that Greenfield (I believe that's his last name) received the most votes, and I think Bobby Hall was 2nd. I'm not positive though.

This is almost unbelievable. Have you heard any confirmation yet, LRCW?

Frances

No. I have a call in to someone who would know, but I honestly have been trying to figure out their reasoning would be, and I can't come up with a thing. It just doesn't make much sense to me.

The vote was held yesterday I beleive (Sunday). There was an all A meeting today. Each teams were represented with the exception of Elliott who I am sure was prepping for the tournament. Hard to get people to show up to a vote on a weekend.