Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daniel Carter Beard Bridge (Interstate 471 to Interstate 71) - Damaged by Fire

Featured Replies

  • Author

Pouring concrete!

con1.jpg

con2.jpg

con3.jpg

con4.jpg

  • Replies 61
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Can't wait to hear the reasoning these 4 fine individuals have to say about their decision to do such a thing.

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    No clue, but it is supposed to make it into the mid 40's Friday and Saturday. I can't help but imagine that temps in the middle 40's is more ideal than single digital temps for today and tomorrow morn

  • Pouring concrete!

Posted Images

  • Author

From ODOT:

The new side wall and second deck pour are now curing. There’s more work to do, but we are getting closer to reopening southbound I-471.

odot11.jpg

odot12.jpg

odot13.jpg

odot14.jpg

Have they said a date they're hoping to have it re-opened?

  • Author
Just now, sportsfan41 said:

Have they said a date they're hoping to have it re-opened?

I don't believe so but we appear to be getting close. 

2 hours ago, theguru said:

I don't believe so but we appear to be getting close. 

I hope so. I had to drive back from north of Cincinnati the other night around 7 pm and traffic was absolutely a mess. Then on Wednesday I was in Covington trying to get to Newport around 5 pm, that was also brutal. Monday I also got to partake in the mess on the Brent Spince Bridge, but that atleast had an enjoyable out come.

Needless to say, we really need those southbound lanes reopened on 471, it will help out a lot. 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I hope so. I had to drive back from north of Cincinnati the other night around 7 pm and traffic was absolutely a mess. Then on Wednesday I was in Covington trying to get to Newport around 5 pm, that was also brutal. Monday I also got to partake in the mess on the Brent Spince Bridge, but that atleast had an enjoyable out come.

Needless to say, we really need those southbound lanes reopened on 471, it will help out a lot. 

Did you climb down there and get the bad guy?

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Did you climb down there and get the bad guy?

No way. I just watched from the Kentucky side of the river like the majority of folks. 

  • Author
Just now, sportsfan41 said:

No way. I just watched from the Kentucky side of the river like the majority of folks. 

Outer Perimeter! ? ? ?

  • Author

From ODOT:

Southbound I-471 to Reopen Sunday evening! 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

From ODOT:

Southbound I-471 to Reopen Sunday evening! 

Hallelujah!

The past week has been the worst traffic since the Brent Spence Bridge issue a few years ago.

I wouldn't want to be the first semi to test it.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

I wouldn't want to be the first semi to test it.

What about the first Corvette?

3 hours ago, theguru said:

What about the first Corvette?

Can't wait . . .

car-fast (1).gif

  • Author

The white lines are going down!

whitelines.jpg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.