Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbellsville 42 Bethlehem 6

Featured Replies

Final per the NFHS. 

Final from Bardstown. Class 1A #2 smokes #10. The Eagles (6-0) should handle their business the next two weeks to set up big games with KCD and Hart County to conclude the regular season. 

 

 

I’m not surprised at the outcome, congratulations to Campbellsville on an impressive win. I believe that this is a solid statement win by them, congratulations.

Taking care of there business.

1 hour ago, hrcarrier said:

I’m not surprised at the outcome, congratulations to Campbellsville on an impressive win. I believe that this is a solid statement win by them, congratulations.

Agreed. Bethlehem is a top-10 caliber 1A team and to see Campbellsville roll them like this is what you would expect from a team hoping to challenge for a state title.

  • Author
9 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Agreed. Bethlehem is a top-10 caliber 1A team and to see Campbellsville roll them like this is what you would expect from a team hoping to challenge for a state title.

Bethlehem played with Campbellsville early.  I thought Bethlehem looked decent. 

Was told Bethlehem lost 3 starters in the first half and another in the second. Unclear on the extent of any. I imagine that would pretty much eliminate any chance they had of hanging with a team as good as Campbellsville. From what I have seen, I definitely think they will challenge this year. 

Statement win for Campbellsville. Take away all of the penalties and it could have been much worse. If they stay healthy, they could find themselves in a regional title or final four situation again this year. They are a legit threat to get on the carpet IMO. 

Wet night at Bardstown Bethlehem last night, so Campbellsville turned to the running game. Cross Watson went for 135 yards and one TD while QB Kace Eastridge added 126 yards and 3 rushing Td's... Eastridge also had 164 yards through the air... The Defense played a physical game and held Bethlehem to 109 total yards... Good Luck to Bethlehem the rest of the way... Back to Work

10 hours ago, theguru said:

Bethlehem played with Campbellsville early.  I thought Bethlehem looked decent. 

I stopped watching this game with about 3:00ish minutes left in the second quarter, I figured it would be a tight game. Turned it back on an hour later and it was a stomping. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, WishboneCity said:

I stopped watching this game with about 3:00ish minutes left in the second quarter, I figured it would be a tight game. Turned it back on an hour later and it was a stomping. 

Right, good point, Bethlehem looked pretty tough early in the game but Campbellsville wore them down and lit up the scoreboard. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.