Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

0 and 2 Teams

Featured Replies

Waking up this morning realizing that both Cov Cath and Pikeville are 0 and 2 just made my day.

Just now, Cousin Chris said:

Waking up this morning realizing that both Cov Cath and Pikeville are 0 and 2 just made my day.

Why did it make your day?

Bryan Station is 0-2 but they played two of the best teams in Kentucky. 

Lexington Catholic, LCA, Louisville Central, Owensboro, Scott County as well.

I guess the question would be, which one of these 0-2 teams have the best shot at Kroger field the first week of December?

  • Author

I think the only team on this list who has a chance to play at Kroger Field in December is LCA.  Both their losses were to really good teams and 2A only has 4 teams who have a legitimate shot and LCA is one of those 4.  Scott County has been the biggest disappointment.  I thought they could be a dark horse this season but it looks like I was wrong.

5 minutes ago, TheBallCoach said:

Lexington Catholic, LCA, Louisville Central, Owensboro, Scott County as well.

I guess the question would be, which one of these 0-2 teams have the best shot at Kroger field the first week of December?

As long as Stone returns to Central's lineup, I'd say Central.  They need to avoid CAL before then, but if they do I can see them still in Lexington.

@Purple88 I agree with the Yellowjackets pick, Pikeville as well of course but that’s a given. I believe LCA has a good chance as well, and I don’t believe I could count Cov Cath out either. A lot of good football across the state right now!

1 hour ago, Cousin Chris said:

Waking up this morning realizing that both Cov Cath and Pikeville are 0 and 2 just made my day.

Drinking that hatorade haha.

19 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

Drinking that hatorade haha.

Most of us have had some at one time or another.
And for an assortment of reasons.

  • Author

Yes, drinking it up and it is delicious.

19 hours ago, Cousin Chris said:

I am not a fan of either team.

Good for you.

17 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

Drinking that hatorade haha.

Got to get them while they are rebuilding.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.