Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Purdue vs. UConn Predictions/Updates (NCAA Championship)

Purdue vs. UConn 11 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA National Championship Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/09/2024 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Purdue has played a pretty good game so far, but I think the more it stays at a faster pace that they might struggle more.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kentucky Windage
    Kentucky Windage

    I fear that the eclipse will be too much for UConn to overcome. I'm picking Purdue, in totality. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I picked Purdue over U Conn in my bracket, but Purdue has no chance. It will be a blowout. U Conn's perimeter players will destroy Purdue's. Purdue needs to play the slowest game possible. Reduce

  • According to ESPN, 7.9% of the brackets had this matchup in the finals.

  • Author

UConn is starting to take control and pull away this is a big next 5 minutes for the Boilermakers.

Sorry I was away for a bit because for the first time in 420 days since my accident at school I have to get up and go back to work at Frederick Douglass in the morning to help with testing and helping students in danger of not passing. I am looking forward to it as it has been a long 14+ months since I last got up at 7 to go to school.  

Don’t know if it’s just me but I think Edey is starting to wear out. The game has gotten to more of an advantage for UConn as the game has gone on.

Just now, hrcarrier said:

Don’t know if it’s just me but I think Edey is starting to wear out. The game has gotten to more of an advantage for UConn as the game has gone on.

Purdue has played too fast. They have not played any zone D. They are doing everything U Conn wants them to do. 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I'm going to pull out a UK game rant - why no zone defense Purdue?

I agree they only shoot 36% from 3 as a team and especially now with Spencer not in the game. He is the only one that plays that shoots better than 40%.

If this were UK playing like Purdue is, Cal would be getting reamed in this thread. Painter has been worthless in this game.

4 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Purdue has played too fast. They have not played any zone D. They are doing everything U Conn wants them to do. 

No idea why Purdue hasn’t tried playing zone defense. Would have probably been their best chance.

  • Author

UConn with their largest lead of the night now at 17 at 59-42 at the under 8 timeout. This is looking to be yet another double digit win for the Huskies.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

If this were UK playing like Purdue is, Cal would be getting reamed in this thread. Painter has been worthless in this game.

Yes he would and so should Painter as well. But I am sure they are Purdue fans like Kentucky fans that will say he cannot go out and play for them that the players have to perform on the court.

If Purdue could have won this game. Then I think UK would have had an outside shot of getting Hurley. Now with them about to be back to back champs. No way he leaves. He may use UK to get a big pay raise, but no way he leaves now. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.