Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Purdue vs. UConn Predictions/Updates (NCAA Championship)

Purdue vs. UConn 11 members have voted

  1. 1. NCAA National Championship Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/09/2024 at 01:24 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I don't think I have ever seen that Hurley goes out on the floor and touches his player to move him into the offense then rips the official when he gets a warning and gives the ball to Purdue. I really would think that would be a technical but I guess not.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Kentucky Windage
    Kentucky Windage

    I fear that the eclipse will be too much for UConn to overcome. I'm picking Purdue, in totality. 

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    I picked Purdue over U Conn in my bracket, but Purdue has no chance. It will be a blowout. U Conn's perimeter players will destroy Purdue's. Purdue needs to play the slowest game possible. Reduce

  • According to ESPN, 7.9% of the brackets had this matchup in the finals.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.