Kentucky at Tennessee Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Tennessee  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2024 at 09:12 PM

Cats defense showing improvement and more desire to contain the dribble than in the past few games hopefully we can continue it for the whole game. I do love how hard they are playing and fighting down around the basket. We sure needed this half from Edwards plus he is doing an excellent job on Knecht!

On the road, in foul trouble and still up 4 at half. I’ll take it. I love Mitchell, however since he has came back he hasn’t brought much to the court at all. He is at his best when he has been at the 5. If he is not going to be at the 5, then UK is better when Theiro is at the 4 not Mitchell. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

On the road, in foul trouble and still up 4 at half. I’ll take it. I love Mitchell, however since he has came back he hasn’t brought much to the court at all. He is at his best when he has been at the 5. If he is not going to be at the 5, then UK is better when Theiro is at the 4 not Mitchell. 

Up four with foul trouble and Dillingham has been a complete non factor.

Mitchell is almost unplayable right now.

• Like 1

Tennessee getting to the line bc they are driving to the hoop and the Cats are not. Mitchell needs to be limited if he’s not going to play his position. Reeves, Reed and Dillingham (if he can not foul) need to start this half with Ugo and Edwards.

• Like 1