Texans at Ravens Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)

Texans vs. Ravens  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 09:36 PM

I know most everyone will probably pick the Ravens, but if I have figured one thing out this season is not to count CJ Stroud out against anyone. It will harder on the road I hope the weather is not real bad. It should be a good game. The game is Saturday at 4:30pm on ABC/ESPN.

• 16thBBall Fan changed the title to Texans at Ravens Predictions/Updates (AFC Divisional Round)

I saw this on Facebook, I assume it is accurate:

There are only 3 teams in NFL history that have averaged over 25 points per game, led the NFL in rushing offense and scoring defense. One is the 2023 Baltimore Ravens. The others? The ‘72 Dolphins and the ‘85 Bears. That is ELITE company, no matter how you slice it.

28 minutes ago, theguru said:

I saw this on Facebook, I assume it is accurate:

There are only 3 teams in NFL history that have averaged over 25 points per game, led the NFL in rushing offense and scoring defense. One is the 2023 Baltimore Ravens. The others? The ‘72 Dolphins and the ‘85 Bears. That is ELITE company, no matter how you slice it.

On the opposite Lamar in 3 playoff games he has the 3rd lowest scoring ave. at 13 a game. Unfortunately the QB with the lowest at only 10 a game was our own Andy Dalton. lol

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

That punt return touchdown was huge for Houston. 

Right, I was concerned this game could get away from the Texans but not now, Houston has the momentum.