Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 90 New Mexico State 84

Featured Replies

It took OT to get it done, but the Cards took the win.  3-3 beats 0-6.  On to Bellarmine.

They will need a lot more Texas like performances if they want to be taken seriously from here on out.

Nice win and keep rolling!!

I like KP and really do want to see UofL succeed as it is good for college basketball as a whole when they are good (I don’t want them beating UK of course); but is there any coach who does less to help his case in post game interviews than KP?

 

Take a page from Cal and just quit answering questions if you have to. 

1 hour ago, Matney said:

I like KP and really do want to see UofL succeed as it is good for college basketball as a whole when they are good (I don’t want them beating UK of course); but is there any coach who does less to help his case in post game interviews than KP?

 

Take a page from Cal and just quit answering questions if you have to. 

No, there isn't. He is a PR nightmare. 

One day closer to this being over. 

I would think that the UL athletic department and YUM Center are taking financial hits.   I did not go to this game but when the camera panned the crowd, it looked like 5-6,000 fans, despite the news article I read saying it was 10,000+.

1 hour ago, tcjkbt said:

I would think that the UL athletic department and YUM Center are taking financial hits.   I did not go to this game but when the camera panned the crowd, it looked like 5-6,000 fans, despite the news article I read saying it was 10,000+.

Scanned tickets have been less than 5000 all season. 

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

Scanned tickets have been less than 5000 all season. 

That is very sad and sobering.

19 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Scanned tickets have been less than 5000 all season. 

Jeez Louise. 

30 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Jeez Louise. 

This was five minutes into the NMSU game…

IMG_2859.png

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

This was five minutes into the NMSU game…

IMG_2859.png

That's pretty ugly. 

49 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

That's pretty ugly. 

Shut up. 

14 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

That's pretty ugly. 

So are you. 
 

Sincerely, TheDeuce

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.