Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County 43 South Oldham 14

Featured Replies

Final from Crestwood. Cardinals were all over the Dragons from the opening kick, literally. 

 

Scott County is clearly a threat to win 5A this year.  Anyone that doesn't think so hasn't seen them play or doesn't want to see them play and hope they are right.

But I am interested to see how the Scott County vs Woodford County game goes.  Should be interesting.  

50 minutes ago, Purple88 said:

Scott County is clearly a threat to win 5A this year.  Anyone that doesn't think so hasn't seen them play or doesn't want to see them play and hope they are right.

But I am interested to see how the Scott County vs Woodford County game goes.  Should be interesting.  

Having seen both teams, I'm picking Scott County by multiple scores.

Congrats to Scott County on the win.

2 hours ago, Purple88 said:

Scott County is clearly a threat to win 5A this year.  Anyone that doesn't think so hasn't seen them play or doesn't want to see them play and hope they are right.

But I am interested to see how the Scott County vs Woodford County game goes.  Should be interesting.  

✋ I’m guilty of not seeing it, just looking at their schedule. Haven’t seen them take a snap all season prior to tonight. After the way they handled SO I’m a believer. They still have a tough schedule ahead of them. I’ll be tuned in for the Woodford and LC game. Should be good ones. SC’s defense really impressed me. I want to see how they play teams that pass with athletes.
 

Are Highlands and Scott County in sister districts? Can they make it to the semi’s without having to run into eachother in the first 3 rounds?

They are in sister districts. 

7 hours ago, ColonelMike said:

Having seen both teams, I'm picking Scott County by multiple scores.

Couldn’t agree more. After watching both teams Scott County is the better team. Have to catch a Highlands game for comparison.

3 hours ago, barrel said:

They are in sister districts. 

That's the best 5A region in the state. Several good teams in each district.

4 hours ago, 9068 said:

That's the best 5A region in the state. Several good teams in each district.

Idk about that 1. Bowling Green, South Warren, Owensboro, Greenwood, Graves, Madisonville are in the same region it’s pretty close. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.