13th Region All "A"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the bus falls in the creek Williamsburg would be 10 point underdogs. Coach Robinson is doing a good job but Rome was not built in a day.

Coach Robinson is doing a fine job. I have a question for you, Nomorenoles. From your quote in the Williamsburg vs. Monticello thread you either watched the game or listened to it on the radio, either way you must take an interest in Yellow Jacket basketball or why waste your time. So if your a fan, why the negative comment? No one expects things to change overnight but Williamsburg continues to improve with every game. It would be nice to receive a little encouragement.

Pineville has to win monday night before they play Barbourville. Doesnt anybody remember what happen to them last year in the district. They over looked Lynn Camp and got beat. The campers have the stuff to beat them again so Pineville better be focused on that game. If they do win however, tuesday night will be a very good game.

Shorthanded or not Pineville has too much potential for Barbourville to be a favorite. Don't get me wrong Barbourville is a good team and they proved me wrong by doing all of what they've done this year, but Pineville should be too much for Barbourville.

I know alot of times Lynn Camp can be out of control, but after their last two games both wins they should be the favorite Monday IMO and will be playing at B'ville on Tues. Didn't they stay within 4 or 5 with the Lions at Pineville the frist time they meet. This time they are at home and on a roll, could win by more than 10.

Coach Robinson is doing a fine job. I have a question for you, Nomorenoles. From your quote in the Williamsburg vs. Monticello thread you either watched the game or listened to it on the radio, either way you must take an interest in Yellow Jacket basketball or why waste your time. So if your a fan, why the negative comment? No one expects things to change overnight but Williamsburg continues to improve with every game. It would be nice to receive a little encouragement.

Cumberland has a very good team this year. They are competitive with evertbody in the region but South. Harlan is the only common oponent. Harlan beat Williamsburg by 25. Cumberland beat Harlan by 20 & 10. Cumberland is in a class with Corbin. If you would ask me how Williamsburg would do against Corbin my reply would be similar. Williamsburg has improved leaps and bounds but there are some games that they can not win this year. their kids work hard but will struggle against the elite in the 13th. This is Cumberlands year. When we ask how teams match up we shouldn't be offended by honest responses. What is your prediction?

Cumberland has a very good team this year. They are competitive with evertbody in the region but South. Harlan is the only common oponent. Harlan beat Williamsburg by 25. Cumberland beat Harlan by 20 & 10. Cumberland is in a class with Corbin. If you would ask me how Williamsburg would do against Corbin my reply would be similar. Williamsburg has improved leaps and bounds but there are some games that they can not win this year. their kids work hard but will struggle against the elite in the 13th. This is Cumberlands year. When we ask how teams match up we shouldn't be offended by honest responses. What is your prediction?

I understand you making your point on who was going to win the game, but why so harsh when it is obvious you are a Jacket fan?

Wasn't offended by your opinion. Didn't like the bus in the creek comment. Wasn't necessary. Williamsburg is young but the talent is there. They will have their time but until then, comments like yours have no point.

Guess I was wrong about Lynn Camp, just saw the score in the newspaper, Pineville won at LC by three. This sets up a rematch between the Lions and B'ville tonight. IMO Tigers by 8 or more.

Did Lynn Camp play on Thursday & Sat with the A region starting on monday and another game Tuesday if they had won? That doesnt sound like a real good plan to me.

Did Lynn Camp play on Thursday & Sat with the A region starting on monday and another game Tuesday if they had won? That doesnt sound like a real good plan to me.

Yes. They won at home against Whitley County on Thursday in overtime, before falling at Jackson County on Saturday night. Seems like poor scheduling leading into a big tournament.

I guess they wanted to get on and stay on a roll, but Pineville put a stop to that. Day and Strange must be two quality players, one had 24 vs LC and the other had 23, good game for both.

Yes. They won at home against Whitley County on Thursday in overtime, before falling at Jackson County on Saturday night. Seems like poor scheduling leading into a big tournament.

Actually they beat Jackson Co by 3 or 4 on Sat. night, but any trip to the Jackson Co. is a rough trip and can take alot out of a player.

Guess I was wrong about Lynn Camp, just saw the score in the newspaper, Pineville won at LC by three. This sets up a rematch between the Lions and B'ville tonight. IMO Tigers by 8 or more.

I love how people do Pineville. Last year despite winning 22 games they were told how it wasn't a tough schedule. This year they have played a considerably tougher schedule and they still can't get any respect.

I love how people do Pineville. Last year despite winning 22 games they were told how it wasn't a tough schedule. This year they have played a considerably tougher schedule and they still can't get any respect.

No disrespect for Pineville meant from me, Coach Strange is a quality coach and has some nice players. Where the Lions are now compared to recent years is daylight to dark... But they need to use some of their potential to win some of these big games, just heard on radio they lost to B'ville by 2 tonight, sounds like a really good game.