13th Region All "A"

I love how people do Pineville. Last year despite winning 22 games they were told how it wasn't a tough schedule. This year they have played a considerably tougher schedule and they still can't get any respect.

Playing the infamous "no respect" card.

Pineville was ranked in the top 10 in the region this year for the first time in years. They got some respect and it's up to them to show it's warranted.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pineville was ranked in the top 10 in the region this year for the first time in years. They got some respect and it's up to them to show it's warranted.

What was the final on the Harlan/OBI game HDE?

Other than a top-notch guard, John Smith, Harlan doesn't seem to be holding much.

No other scoring threats except Curtis,but John is good enough when he is on to keep Harlan around with a lot of 13th region teams that they wouldn't stay with if he wasn't on.

Has he recovered 100% from his injury from last year?

Averaging 30 points game.Can be deceiving due to the amount of shots he takes,but I think I've seen him wearing a support sleeve on his calf area.He is still a great player though.

Pineville has everyone returning for next year. So with that being said I think they are still working out some wrinkles. But once they do they are not going to need anyone's respect to do what they are capable of doing.

No disrespect for Pineville meant from me, Coach Strange is a quality coach and has some nice players. Where the Lions are now compared to recent years is daylight to dark... But they need to use some of their potential to win some of these big games, just heard on radio they lost to B'ville by 2 tonight, sounds like a really good game.

Like I said in a post before this, Pineville has everyone returning for next year. And even though its nice to win every game, Pineville has a little extra time to work out their wrinkles and reach their full potential. They're taking a few on the chin right now, but they're learning. And even though All "A" is over for Pineville, the season is still young and this bunch also has all of next season. So no worries down here in Pineville.