13th Region All "A"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberland has a good team, but don't over look B'ville they all ways seem to have much sucess in the All A. Has Pineville fell so far off the map they are not even consisdered this year? They have played some tough competition so far this year maybe they can make a run.

What about Williamsburgs' chances? They have been doing much better lately even if the ending score doesn't always reflect it. They are getting stronger and learning more with each game. What do they need to do to improve their chances?

Who does W'burg play in the all A? Have they beaten any of the teams in this tournment so far this year? I belive Lynn Camp has beaten them twice so far, not sure about the other A teams.

Who does W'burg play in the all A? Have they beaten any of the teams in this tournment so far this year? I belive Lynn Camp has beaten them twice so far, not sure about the other A teams.

W'burg I have not heard about them or seen them,but Cumberland will be more than likely their 2nd round bout @ Cumberland.W'burg has a 1st round bye.

The bracket makes it look like Barbourville and Cumberland should meet in the championship. Neither would play any road games early. The semifinals/finals are at Harlan. Could the Green Dragons make a run? They open with Oneida Baptist to get to the final four.

http://www.allaclassic.org/Boys%20Brackets/13th%20Region%20Boys%20Brackets.pdf

Now I know Pineville is struggling but I do believe they beat Barbourville on their way to getting the one seed in their district. Now I'm not for sure about the seed but Pineville beat Barbourville earlier this season and Pineville has played a much tougher schedule since then so I believe they should be the favorite to meet Cumberland in the championship.

What about Williamsburgs' chances? They have been doing much better lately even if the ending score doesn't always reflect it. They are getting stronger and learning more with each game. What do they need to do to improve their chances?

Williamsburg is improving, but can not beat Cumberland IMO...

Cumberland or Barbourville comes out of the 13th...

Now I know Pineville is struggling but I do believe they beat Barbourville on their way to getting the one seed in their district. Now I'm not for sure about the seed but Pineville beat Barbourville earlier this season and Pineville has played a much tougher schedule since then so I believe they should be the favorite to meet Cumberland in the championship.

I understand your point, but remember Pineville would have to win at Lynn Camp on Monday night and then win at Barbourville the next night. They can do it, but after running up and down with Lynn Camp the first night, I think Barbourville will wear them down in the second game.

I understand your point, but remember Pineville would have to win at Lynn Camp on Monday night and then win at Barbourville the next night. They can do it, but after running up and down with Lynn Camp the first night, I think Barbourville will wear them down in the second game.

I think Pineville will be fine playing two games back to back. Its later on in the week when conditioning should be a factor. But I understand where your coming from.

If the bus falls in the creek Williamsburg would be 10 point underdogs. Coach Robinson is doing a good job but Rome was not built in a day.

I watched both the KC and B'ville games with Pineville. KC beat them and they beat a shorthanded Bville squad. I can't see the Mt. Lions winning two nights in a row on the road. What seems to be the problem that causes them to be struggling?

If the bus falls in the creek Williamsburg would be 10 point underdogs. Coach Robinson is doing a good job but Rome was not built in a day.

I agree Coach Robinson is doing a good job!! After all this team has endured it's ashame that folks like you still deem it necessary to belittle them!

:fight:

I watched both the KC and B'ville games with Pineville. KC beat them and they beat a shorthanded Bville squad. I can't see the Mt. Lions winning two nights in a row on the road. What seems to be the problem that causes them to be struggling?

Shorthanded or not Pineville has too much potential for Barbourville to be a favorite. Don't get me wrong Barbourville is a good team and they proved me wrong by doing all of what they've done this year, but Pineville should be too much for Barbourville.