Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County at Shelby County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin
      100%
    • Shelby
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/22/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Running clock for Franklin County. 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Running clock for Franklin County. 

  • I was told the incident occurred between Shelby Co. Parents and Coaches, is there more videos surfacing from the incident?

  • If that is the case they should get a "talking to" before the game and the Refs should jump on any foul play. 

  • Author

Game time is coming up fast. Hearing the Flyer Camp had a good week of practice. Any word from Rocketville?

29 minutes ago, FLYGUY said:

Game time is coming up fast. Hearing the Flyer Camp had a good week of practice. Any word from Rocketville?

Bizarre week in Rocketville, I’m afraid. A confrontation between the Shelby County staff/players and North Oldham staff/players was posted to Twitter this week. I’m unsure if that will have any implication for tonight.

  • Author
11 minutes ago, WishboneCity said:

Bizarre week in Rocketville, I’m afraid. A confrontation between the Shelby County staff/players and North Oldham staff/players was posted to Twitter this week. I’m unsure if that will have any implication for tonight.

I have seen the social media videos, Shelby is getting it pretty hard on Twitter. I would not want to be in the middle of that! 

27 minutes ago, WishboneCity said:

Bizarre week in Rocketville, I’m afraid. A confrontation between the Shelby County staff/players and North Oldham staff/players was posted to Twitter this week. I’m unsure if that will have any implication for tonight.

I was told the incident occurred between Shelby Co. Parents and Coaches, is there more videos surfacing from the incident?

  • Author
5 minutes ago, TRPride said:

I was told the incident occurred between Shelby Co. Parents and Coaches, is there more videos surfacing from the incident?

Word I got actual punches exchanged between parent and coach, from Shelby, video I seen shows the break up. But not anything proving such. 

This steamed by anyone, I won’t get slugged in my recliner. 

Flyers up 7-0 in the 1st.  Pick six for the Flyers. 

Flyers up 14-0 now.

Another pick six.  This one by Gavin Hurst.  21-0 Flyers.

21-0 Flyers in the 2nd Qtr.  #8 with the TD! 

Flyers up 36-0 still in the 2nd Qtr.

Running clock now with 6 min left in the 1st half.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.