Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County at Shelby County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin
      100%
    • Shelby
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/22/2023 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These two district opponents square off. 

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Running clock for Franklin County. 

  • I was told the incident occurred between Shelby Co. Parents and Coaches, is there more videos surfacing from the incident?

  • If that is the case they should get a "talking to" before the game and the Refs should jump on any foul play. 

This game is going to be INTERESTING! I can't wait to watch this one. 

I fully expect flags to fly. This one is personal for both. 

49 minutes ago, Down4theblue said:

I fully expect flags to fly. This one is personal for both. 

Why is that? I feel like there is a story here. 

53 minutes ago, Down4theblue said:

I fully expect flags to fly. This one is personal for both. 

If that is the case they should get a "talking to" before the game and the Refs should jump on any foul play. 

I don’t think this game is remotely close. 

3 hours ago, barrel said:

Why is that? I feel like there is a story here. 

Just movement back and forth between the two, and it’s a border game. 

Franklin County's scores are peculiar. It doesn't seem like they have the ability to put anyone away. They are bound to get snuck up on and beaten by an inferior opponent before the season is over, but I'm not quite sure Shelby County will be the team to do it. However, I've watched Shelby's RB Gianni Hunter and he is legit. If the Rockets want to win it'll be on his shoulders. This is a weird one and is liable to be closer than most people would think...

Franklin by however much they want to win by.

How is Duri looking at QB? I know he missed the first two games with an injury. 

  • Author
1 hour ago, Old General said:

How is Duri looking at QB? I know he missed the first two games with an injury. 

looks alot like a qb who is a first year starter, getting better each week, still work to be done. 

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

  • Author

Franklin County better take em serious. They have a stud at RB.  Will Shelby’s coach be coaching? Hearing alot of things out of Shelby, as well as some videos circulating around social media of events Friday. 

8 hours ago, FLYGUY said:

looks alot like a qb who is a first year starter, getting better each week, still work to be done. 

My Grandson caught quite a few TD passes from him last season so I was curious how things were going for him. He’s a great kid, I hope he continues to grow as a QB! I definitely saw a lot of potential in him last season. 

  • Author
13 minutes ago, Old General said:

My Grandson caught quite a few TD passes from him last season so I was curious how things were going for him. He’s a great kid, I hope he continues to grow as a QB! I definitely saw a lot of potential in him last season. 

From what I can see he is well mannered, works hard, and is respected by his team. He has been a shot in the arm for the Flyers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.