Texas 34 Alabama 24

theguru

1 minute ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Texas was all in with their run defense against the Bama run offense. Not only did they shut them down, they straight up dominated them in the trenches.

Was definitely a fun game to watch. 

Totally agree and probably the biggest surprise in the overall parts of the game.

8 minutes ago, Kentucky Windage said:

Was definitely a fun game to watch. 

It was fun.  When I was searching through the entire schedule this morning trying to figure out my college football day I was a little bummed because I didn't think the schedule was that great.  Then I saw Texas and Bama were playing and got excited.  And the game was a treat. 

• Like 1

I thought the loss to UGA two years ago was the beginning of the end for Alabama and this current run of dominance. Losing high scoring games last year twice, on basically the last play was something we'd rarely seen in the previous decade.

I still think they have some stud players, but constantly losing coordinators and other key assistants starts to catch up to a program sooner or later.

On a side note, Saban bought a sweet place in Florida this past summer that would be perfect to retire to.

If not this year, I think next year is for sure his last.