Greenup Co 60 Boyd Co 53

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately if I remember correctly, Boyd started out hot last year too, and then dropped off...Hopefully that wont happen now....This will be the test to see if Coach can pull them together....Good game for the Musketeers and good luck to Boyd from this point on....

I think a lot of people have agreed that the 16th is pretty even. Elliott Co can launch itself right to the top of the list if they get a win on saturday over Raceland/Rose Hill.

Rose Hill can make a name for themelves with wins on thursday and saturday.

Russell only beat Elliott by 3 earlier in the year, so we can wait and see how this week plays out. You figure after the top 2, the rest is a wash depending on the day of week.

With all that said, Greenup Co is 5-0 home, 5-4 in neutral/road court games. Throw out that Scott Co game and they have been competitive in their losses. I don't know if that Bell Co game got out of hand late or were they just that much better than Greenup.

Bell Co. is far more a bigger and athletic team than Greenup was.

There were that so called "home cooking"..

I heard it just wasn't against Greenup, any other teams that played Bell Co. or Corbin, or a South Carolina team that played a KY game.

I did hear a kid from Bell Co. is going to play football for Auburn