Kentucky High School Baseball Coaches Website

Pat Dad

This site has been updated and is looking great. KHSBCA has new pages where you can find college signees and those that haven't signed as of yet. There's all kinds of new stuff to look at. I recommend checking it out. A lot of good info on the site.

KHSBCA

The site forgot to include Leslie County's pitcher Quentin Morgan on the 2006 Division I Signees.

He signed with Morehead St.

Also Riley Hendrix of Leslie.

He signed with Freed-Harmon

Also Jeremy Shepard of Leslie

Signed with Alice Lloyd

That probably has to do with the coaches not submitting the information to whoever controls the site.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
They have the Pre Season top 25* Poll listed. Check it out and debate. :thumb:

*There are 26 team listed. A couple recieved the same votes, therefore, two teams were given the #8 and #24 spot.

Lot of luv for Lou.& Lex. in top 10.

Lot of luv for Lou.& Lex. in top 10.

There usually is. Just the way it is. Plus, these teams are pretty good.

Lexington Catholic is in the top 25 national poll. I believe they are listed at 15 or 16.

Yeah, was a little surprised to see Beechwood so high on the list. Ryle will probably be rated #1 in the 9th region. But I guess until someone other than Cov.Cath or Beechwood wins the 9th, we shouldn't complain to much.

True, but if your going to make a legitmate poll you should probably have information like Beechwood graduated every starter but one last year. LOL

And no way Cov Cath is a top 25 team when they only had the 5th best record in Northern Kentucky last year. I mean, the stats are on the KHSAA web site for that one. You would think someone would have researched it.

I do not understand how Ashland received more votes than Raceland. The Rams beat Ashland twice last year; once in the regular season and once in the regional tournament. The T-cats lost their best pitcher in Williams and the Rams have their 3 top pitchers back from last year, two of which made the regional all-tournament team. I just dont see Ashland being a top 25 team this year.