Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Casey County vs. Lincoln County Predictions/Updates

Casey County vs. Lincoln County Predictions/Updates 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Casey County
      9%
    • Lincoln County
      90%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/18/2023 at 03:59 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've actually seen both teams in person, and I would say Lincoln looks to be 4-5 TDs better. Casey County may have had a terrible night in the scrimmage with Taylor last night, but the final in that one was 77-0. It was brutal. Give me Lincoln 45-12. 

Lincoln should absolutely win this game.  They have several returners, while Casey lost a ton.  

Lincoln Co. 42-7.

Heard the Pats have looked a bit rough in their new wishbone powered offense. Going with Lincoln in this one because Casey lost several weapons and Coach Stonebreaker. If Casey pulls it out Jaggers &company are in for a long year.

I think Lincoln wins it. Casey County will be fired up and ready to play, especially with Coach Rogers making his first trip back to his old stomping grounds. 

I simply think Jaggers and company are just better this time. 

Lincoln County 28-14

I'm not sure what to think about Casey County at the moment.  They looked pretty good against West Jessamine, but then got destroyed by Taylor County.  Is West Jess that bad, or is Taylor that good?  I don't know the answer to that question at this point, but hopefully this will at least be a competitive game.  

4 hours ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

I'm not sure what to think about Casey County at the moment.  They looked pretty good against West Jessamine, but then got destroyed by Taylor County.  Is West Jess that bad, or is Taylor that good?  I don't know the answer to that question at this point, but hopefully this will at least be a competitive game.  

Nuke, that's the way I left feeling after watching the Taylor scrimmage. I honestly expected Taylor to win the scrimmage with what Casey lost from last year, but I didn't expect it to be as bad as it was. I think I will chalk it up to a bad night for Casey and they aren't as bad as they looked, and Taylor is much better this year than last year. 

15 hours ago, GC-Dragons said:

Nuke, that's the way I left feeling after watching the Taylor scrimmage. I honestly expected Taylor to win the scrimmage with what Casey lost from last year, but I didn't expect it to be as bad as it was. I think I will chalk it up to a bad night for Casey and they aren't as bad as they looked, and Taylor is much better this year than last year. 

Taylor is much better when the Smith brothers are healthy.  Their rough patch last season was when they were injured.

23 hours ago, Nuke LaLoosh said:

I'm not sure what to think about Casey County at the moment.  They looked pretty good against West Jessamine, but then got destroyed by Taylor County.  Is West Jess that bad, or is Taylor that good?  I don't know the answer to that question at this point, but hopefully this will at least be a competitive game.  

Historically, both of the Jessamines seem to be underwhelming relative to their talent level and resources. Casey lost a lot from last year, both coaching staff and player personnel. So, it's hard to get a read on what Casey may be this year. I feel like Lincoln will be miles ahead of Casey on August 18. That gap may have closed by November, but for week 1 this game might be over quick. 

Lincoln 45

Casey 14

Too much Horton twins in this one. Give me Lincoln 42-14. 

My heart will be rooting for Casey County but Lincoln County will overwhelm Casey County in this one. I feel for Coach Rogers and how his time coaching in Lincoln County ended. 

I would be surprised if this is a blowout.  Lincoln was not impressive in either of their scrimmages albeit playing pretty good competition. 

Casey's Deffense Taylor Co Has at least 3 D1 players on that squad. One that's just as athletic, but not on the radar just yet.  I am pretty Sure the oldest had a great camp season, and really stood out. If they can remain healthy all season they are gonna make some noise.

Definitely will be at this game. I'm interested in observing the parents who went out of their way to promote Levi as the savior when he applied for the Lincoln job while also bashing Jagger's hire. Hope the boosters are grilling some humble pie in the concession stand for these shameless parents. Lincoln wins.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.