Kentucky WR Dekel Crowdus arrested

GOREDDEVILS

6 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

No, you are not spitting facts. You are making a biased assumption that Stoops and Co. recruit players with bad character when in fact these same things happen at every single university across the country. 

The bottom line is it  makes  Kentucky look bad and affects recruiting   and I'm a Kentucky fan not a Stoops or Marrow fan. I was here before Stoops   and Marrow and will be  here long after they are done with Kentucky. Have a nice Day Kenny Powers.

15 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

The bottom line is it  makes  Kentucky look bad and affects recruiting   and I'm a Kentucky fan not a Stoops or Marrow fan. I was here before Stoops   and Marrow and will be  here long after they are done with Kentucky. Have a nice Day Kenny Powers.

Noted. You too! 

1 hour ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

Happens frequently to a bunch of different programs throughout college football every year, has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting, absolutely nothing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DearToday said:

Wasn’t it Nick Saban who said everyone rushes to say kick these kids off the team, but at the end of the day they need the structure that the team provides. 

Exactly, and when do the majority of these things come up for any program?   Off season, it is what it is. 

• Like 3

On 6/27/2023 at 4:34 PM, nikeman49 said:

Happens frequently to a bunch of different programs throughout college football every year, has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting, absolutely nothing.

You my friend are mistaking.

• Confused 1