Open Job: Calvary Christian

1 hour ago, Brcatz said:

37th district needs to be changed. Calvary needs to join another league.  I would personally like to see SK join the 10th Region along with Scott, Brossart and Campbell. 

Nah, you can’t just win the district and dip before defending the crown. I don’t like their district in general, but there’s been plenty of parity in the last 18 years. 

9 hours ago, brooksville said:

Cold take with no logic. 

Boys team has had 1-2 good years recently.  Not much before that. The girls side is even worse. Just saying there is need for change. 

33 minutes ago, Brcatz said:

Boys team has had 1-2 good years recently.  Not much before that. The girls side is even worse. Just saying there is need for change. 

If we are going to the point of changing districts because teams aren’t very competitive in it we’re going to be changing a lot. 

• Like 3

I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry to see Orlando leave Calvary.  He has done wonders with that program which was a rudderless ship prior to his arrival.

We certainly wish him the best in his future endeavors.  Good Man!

Best of luck to the Calvary program in finding someone as knowledgeable and dedicated to the Cougars as Coach Donaldson going forward. 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...