Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denny Crum Has Passed Away

Featured Replies

Rest easy, Coach Crum. You will be missed. 

Sad news. Was an outstanding coach but also seemed like a likeable guy, too. Any list of the best programs of the 1980s has to have Louisville very close to the top.

Sad day.  He and his amazing Cardinal teams of the 1980s were a major part of my childhood.   RIP Coach.

Coach Crum made Louisville into Louisville. Perhaps no other coach in the last 50 years had more impact on creating a national basketball program.

RIP Coach.

Class guy, I had the good fortune of playing à round of golf down in Woodford county many years ago in a high school coaches outing, each team got to play with some collage coaches, I was very excited to play with Coach Crum, he talked alot about fishing,  I have been a UC/ Louisville fan forever. At the end of the round, he gave each of us two golf balls with the ncaa champions logo and signed them, also have a picture of him buy the golf cart,  one of the best coaches in my mind ever and à class guy.

I tell people all the time the reason I am a Louisville fan is because the Cards won the title the year I was born, 1986. Coach Crum is Louisville Basketball, we will miss him. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.