Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dakota Euton

Featured Replies

Top row far left as your facing.

I think Ive seen that coach on wrestlemania. Had a mask on and hit a guy in the head with a chair.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...other Nicknames

Big Bird?

Big Easy?

CSI?

11 Commandment?

Sonic Boom? Jack Sikma's Baby Brother

Dakota simply isnt slow enough yet to be named after Larry Bird

Ray Quest

Him and Jackson could be called Bullwinkle and Rocky

What kind of numbers is the kid puttin up?

I would say that if Dakotah wants to go to Duke, he has as good a shot as anybody three years from now. He's already drawing plenty of attention from D1-A schools, and he's still growing and will fill out a lot between now and his senior season.

 

Below is an artist's rendering of just how big Dakotah could be in three years. #1 on the left is 6' 4" and #52 is 6' 9"... :eek: :eek: :eek:

 

HHHMMMM... I thought I saw him grow 3 inches just lookin at the picture!!!!!:thumb:

What kind of numbers is the kid puttin up?

 

24 and 11.

Hey I've got a good one how about weasel. You the man Dakota!!!!!!

more Nicknames...

Sliced Bread?

LP (Hit Record or Lottery Pick, you choose)?

The Dagger?

String Bean?

Beatle Bailey?

Chewy (Chewbacca)?

who knows.....Have a contest online and at Rose Hill...the winner gets his / her way paid to State Tourney or something...

I saw the paper where the Bath Co. called him Dirk. He was refering to Dirk Nawinski, sp?. I guess he didn't know calling someone that at RH are fighting words.

In the words of Dirk himself the Dallas Maverick star on Dakota Euton...." Der, Ah, I believe that der kidddd from Ashhhland has my hair down pat, hey der Mark Cuban give me some Lauger..."

"O.J."

 

IMO, ever so humble Opinion, Euton has a much better chance of playing in the Pro's than O.J. but that is MO, time will tell. It is hard to build a team around a point guard, just ask the 76ers. Ask the Lakers, all great teams except the Bulls were built around the 3-5 positions. Do not insult RH or Euton by calling him O.J.

Too Bad, O.J. didnt go to Huntington St. Joe, wonder if he would win the state tourney then? He is all about the show and hype, but he is a great player, but Euton will be more effective on the college and Professional ranks. Lets hope and pray that he scores over 20 a game at USC or he will become just another playa, wireman I know you and I know you can come up with a better nickname, come on man.

IMO, ever so humble Opinion, Euton has a much better chance of playing in the Pro's than O.J. but that is MO, time will tell. It is hard to build a team around a point guard, just ask the 76ers. Ask the Lakers, all great teams except the Bulls were built around the 3-5 positions. Do not insult RH or Euton by calling him O.J.

Too Bad, O.J. didnt go to Huntington St. Joe, wonder if he would win the state tourney then? He is all about the show and hype, but he is a great player, but Euton will be more effective on the college and Professional ranks. Lets hope and pray that he scores over 20 a game at USC or he will become just another playa, wireman I know you and I know you can come up with a better nickname, come on man.

 

I didn't see anything wrong with it. I think it is a compliment to be nicknamed after someone as talented as O.J. Mayo. I did'nt mean to step on any of your sour grapes.

GottaRebound, thus far you have come up with the best ones. I'm sticking with tweety bird.

Actually, I like O.J. You know,,,,157 California Highway Patrol couldn't stop him?! Come to think of it,,,,,I like the nickname "White Bronco". Perhaps that's too Brokeback Mountain,, Nevermind.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.