Highlands 75 Newport Central Catholic 45

NewCath had a ton of wide open threes they couldn’t get to fall and I guess that was their game plan as Highlands started letting them shoot them. Both teams were full throttle from the jump, if some of those threes fall, they still would’ve lost but would have been a little more interesting.

24 minutes ago, Baseball Nut 24 said:

Breds going in the wrong direction. I thought this game would be closer.

8-5 before the season ending assault on Caleb Eaglin at Williamsburg. Breds are 1-6 since. They're light his 13.7 points and team leading 7.7 rebounds per game. 😞

• Thanks 1

I will say this after attending last night’s game.  It was clear that the play in question was “bush” league, but I can see how it might have been ignited by NCC.  Not sure what that defensive style was in either the JV or Varsity game, but it was not basketball.  IMO the Breds made a real poor choice in not offering the job to Jimmy Pangallo.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

I will say this after attending last night’s game.  It was clear that the play in question was “bush” league, but I can see how it might have been ignited by NCC.  Not sure what that defensive style was in either the JV or Varsity game, but it was not basketball.  IMO the Breds made a real poor choice in not offering the job to Jimmy Pangallo.  

d7j.gif

12 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

What play was bush league?

16 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Are you implying Luhn/NCC's playstyle lead to Caleb being hurt? No style of play should "ignite" the undercutting of a player shooting a layup. I am a little disturbed with this take.