Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan vs. Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Michigan vs. Kentucky 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Michigan
      50%
    • Kentucky
      50%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 12/04/2022 at 06:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Michigan and Kentucky travel to London to play in Basketball Hall of Fame London Showcase game. Both teams are 5-2 the Cats are ranked 19th and Michigan is unranked. The game is on ABC and is scheduled to tip at 1:00pm on Sunday.

Game is Sunday, btw.

2 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Michigan and Kentucky travel to London to play in Basketball Hall of Fame London Showcase game. Both teams are 5-2 the Cats are ranked 19th and Michigan is unranked. The game is on ABC and is scheduled to tip at 1:00pm on Sunday.

I hate that they are trying to play some good college basketball matchups, while competing against NFL time slots. Luckily as a Bengal fan it has worked out. The game against Gonzaga was after the Bengals game, and now this game is before the Bengals game. 

5 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

I hate that they are trying to play some good college basketball matchups, while competing against NFL time slots. Luckily as a Bengal fan it has worked out. The game against Gonzaga was after the Bengals game, and now this game is before the Bengals game. 

I'll be down at Paycor by 1pm, so I'll have to watch it Sunday evening.  No chance I make it to then without hearing the outcome.

4 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'll be down at Paycor by 1pm, so I'll have to watch it Sunday evening.  No chance I make it to then without hearing the outcome.

Dang that would suck! 

1 hour ago, futurecoach said:

Dang that would suck! 

Only if they lose again haha!

I'd like three W's that day. The third being my fantasy team!

Kentucky 74-70.

  • Author

Cats off to a good start tied at 8 at the first media timeout. 

  • Author

Not a good 4 minute span for the Cats they trail 17-12 at the under 12 timeout. 

  • Author

So far Frederick has been a big disappointment. I was expecting some good thing he’s getting great looks just not making any shots. 

I'd like to see CJ get hot from 3.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.