Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals at Steelers Predictions/Updates

Bengals vs. Steelers 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Bengals
      54%
    • Steelers
      45%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/20/2022 at 09:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Tomlin now expects Minkah to be ready.  That helps.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Bengals, because the Steelers are horrible. 

  • Steelers. Just because they're my team and that's what you do.

  • Jim, I’m with you. But we are at the bottom of every offensive category. Can’t stop the run or the pass. The Saints were depleted today.   TJ will help, but no Minkah and no Myles Jack spells doom. Be

22 hours ago, spindoc said:

Tomlin now expects Minkah to be ready.  That helps.

Man... that's tough as nails. I have no idea how. Was it an actual appendectomy? 

Be happy that this game is not in Buffalo.  For the Browns/Bills game on Sunday, the expectation is 2-4 feet of snow!?

2 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Man... that's tough as nails. I have no idea how. Was it an actual appendectomy? 

That's what Tomlin said in his press conference.

15 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Be happy that this game is not in Buffalo.  For the Browns/Bills game on Sunday, the expectation is 2-4 feet of snow!?

I know what my 1pm plans are now. ?

49 minutes ago, theguru said:

I know what my 1pm plans are now. ?

Yoga?

On 11/16/2022 at 3:34 PM, spindoc said:

Yoga?

Looks like it is going to be Yoga after all, the game was moved to Detroit. 

1 hour ago, theguru said:

Looks like it is going to be Yoga after all, the game was moved to Detroit. 

If this game had been in Green Bay, the game would not have been moved.  We are all getting too soft.

It doesn't matter where it was being played... they're not playing after 4 feet of snow.  The city will be shut down if they end up with that much.  

16 hours ago, theguru said:

Looks like it is going to be Yoga after all, the game was moved to Detroit. 

I was looking forward to watching that. Now, not so much.

Edited by theguru

There's a field in there somewhere.May be an image of snow

19 hours ago, nkypete said:

If this game had been in Green Bay, the game would not have been moved.  We are all getting too soft.

4 hours ago, REALSPORT said:

It doesn't matter where it was being played... they're not playing after 4 feet of snow.  The city will be shut down if they end up with that much.  

I agree with both of you but ultimately that amount of snow will make so many logistics nearly impossible I understand moving the game in this one case. 

I was kidding!  ?

I have been at games at PBS where there was over a foot of snow in my row.  I basically had a recliner where I had to put up my feet on the snow.

Headline from CincyJungle.com:

Bengals activate DJ Reader; Drue Chrisman set to punt vs. Steelers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.