Where in the World is Ram?

Ram

From this picture, I was working in Norfolk, Nebraska.  

Some interesting facts about Norfolk:

Johnny Carson is from Norfolk, Nebraska.  

Thurl Ravenscroft, the voice of Tony The Tiger, is from Norfolk, Nebraska. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Oklahoma?

Where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain?

Good guess, but it is not Oklahoma.  

This state does have its share of wind thought.

I do go to Oklahoma occasionally, and I like Oklahoma.  

2 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

This is all a ruse. These pictures are the exact same. You're still in Nebraska! 😂

I don't think you are that far off.  Some states don't have the distinctive look of Appalachia, that we are used to. 

11 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

South Dakota.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.  

All promises of a dinner, or any other prize are purely ceremonial and are not to be seen as any guarantee of services or products by the grantor or any agent of the, or party working with, the grantor. The only product or service promised to the grantee is a gif, picture or meme of celebration. 

party.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ram said:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.  

All promises of a dinner, or any other prize are purely ceremonial and are not to be seen as any guarantee of services or products by the grantor or any agent of the, or party working with, the grantor. The only product or service promised to the grantee is a gif, picture or meme of celebration. 

party.jpeg

Shooter Mcgaven GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

Some interesting facts about South Dakota:

1.  When asked to name the capital of South Dakota, you, and everyone from the east that I know, would probably say Pierre.   The spelling is correct, but most of us would pronounce it Pe-air, from the french.  But South Dakotans pronounce it Pe-er like a pier.  And, they will correct you if you pronounce it incorrectly. 

2.  You may know the biggest motorcycle gathering in the country as "Sturgis", but in South Dakota it is known simple as "The Rally".  

3. South Dakotans split the state in two distinct halves:  East River and West River.  The Missouri River divides the state and people are kind of territorial about what side of the river they are from.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Add @TheDeuceto Mount Rushmore.

I have got to fly right across the face of Mount Rushmore in a helicopter.  That was an amazing experience.  I may have a picture of something similar, of course, I could not have taken it because that would not be allowed during flight.  I will look for that picture today.

• Like 1