Southwestern at Simon Kenton Predictions/Updates (9/3)

Warriors vs. Pioneers  

52 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/03/2022 at 11:30 PM

2 hours ago, The Double Deuce said:

I really like SK here, I think Highlands coming back and making it a one-score ballgame was best case scenario for the Pioneer Coaching Staff:  they get the win AND a lot to coach up from film study.  

SK made alot of mistakes against Highlands that they will fix.

So far, it looks like SK has made big strides from last year. Is it enough to make up a four score margin on the Warriors? Southwestern is an experienced football team with a lot of kids that played key roles in last year's beatdown on the 'Reservation'.

Should be a great one in Independence. Almost too close to call. I'll take the Warriors in a close one. I love the grit and toughness they play with. Those intangibles are worth a great deal on the road against a quality opponent.

Just now, DevilMayCare said:

So far, it looks like SK has made big strides from last year. Is it enough to make up a four score margin on the Warriors? Southwestern is an experienced football team with a lot of kids that played key roles in last year's beatdown on the 'Reservation'.

Should be a great one in Independence. Almost too close to call. I'll take the Warriors in a close one. I love the grit and toughness they play with. Those intangibles are worth a great deal on the road against a quality opponent.

It may be a rain game.