Raceland 34 Ashland 7

I knew Ashland was going to have drop off talent wise and from watching part of second half from hospital bed I’m glad I wasn’t there. Good luck to Raceland the rest of the year. Ashland has quite a bit to work on if they expect to make any noise in 3A.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, tomcat1984 said:

I knew Ashland was going to have drop off talent wise and from watching part of second half from hospital bed I’m glad I wasn’t there. Good luck to Raceland the rest of the year. Ashland has quite a bit to work on if they expect to make any noise in 3A.

I hope you are feeling better @tomcat1984.

• Like 1

On 8/20/2022 at 11:50 PM, Voice of Reason said:

If Raceland ever beat Ashland by this big a margin before, it happened before 1998. Is this win enough to make Raceland number #1 in 1A with Pikeville's loss?

This is by far Raceland's biggest margin of victory in the series, which now stands a 23-10 in favor of Ashland. All previous wins were by single digits.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, DevilMayCare said:

This is by far Raceland's biggest margin of victory in the series, which now stands a 23-10 in favor of Ashland. All previous wins were by single digits.

You might know the answer to this. What year in school is the group of Raceland players that many of them held back together to try and build a super team?