Trent Noah re-enrolls at Harlan County

2 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Very interesting.

Conspiracy thoughts: spend a summer getting seen by scouts watching Sheppard play. Go back to Harlan County in the fall so you don’t have to share shots with Sheppard.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Conspiracy thoughts: spend a summer getting seen by scouts watching Sheppard play. Go back to Harlan County in the fall so you don’t have to share shots with Sheppard.

Quite honestly, I really question if the KHSAA should let him play anywhere this year.  This whole deal smells.

If he changed residence before July 1 and is now back in Harlan County he would be deemed ineligible not by KHSAA but by the State of Kentucky.

If he never changed residence, he would be eligible correct?

22 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

He has not officially played for any KHSAA school except Harlan County, correct?

I don’t think that matters with the new LAW.

Its about residence and not whether anyone played or not (I think)?

This would be a very good test case if his family did move…

He enrolled at North Laurel but that doesn’t mean the school had requested eligibility for him. They would have most likely done that after school starts. So technically he is still a Harlan County player as far as the KHSAA is concerned. His Harlan County eligibility shouldn’t be a problem regardless of where he has moved or lived this summer.