Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 2022 Helmets

Featured Replies

Football season is getting closer!!

82547DC7-BCD4-4FFE-ACF0-8F0CE3E7722F.jpeg

486C02FE-9687-4B45-ABF1-8C4DF199CD2C.jpeg

1E66B496-7579-4BCB-9D75-8E45523D10A6.jpeg

Very nice!!

  • I like the script Hazard side. Looks nice.
  • I'm fine with the "H" side, although maybe its just me but it looks backwards, if that makes sense.
  • I'm not a fan of different logos on different sides of the helmet. I'm always in favor of picking one and going with it.
2 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:
  • I like the script Hazard side. Looks nice.
  • I'm fine with the "H" side, although maybe its just me but it looks backwards, if that makes sense.
  • I'm not a fan of different logos on different sides of the helmet. I'm always in favor of picking one and going with it.

I agree, it almost looks like the script Hazard and H should be switched side of the helmet.

Pretty cool looking stripe to match the collar. I like that.

4 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:
  • I like the script Hazard side. Looks nice.
  • I'm fine with the "H" side, although maybe its just me but it looks backwards, if that makes sense.
  • I'm not a fan of different logos on different sides of the helmet. I'm always in favor of picking one and going with it.

I have mixed feelings there but either way I really like these Hazard helmets. 

4 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:
  • I like the script Hazard side. Looks nice.
  • I'm fine with the "H" side, although maybe its just me but it looks backwards, if that makes sense.
  • I'm not a fan of different logos on different sides of the helmet. I'm always in favor of picking one and going with it.

I think I'd have gone with the script on both sides.

1 hour ago, Randy Parker said:

I think I'd have gone with the script on both sides.

Script looks reminds me of the old Maryland Terrapins helmet.

spacer.png

With the H made think it could be a Male helmet. I like the Hazard better than the H but overall look good.

I do like the Center stripe with the dog collar spikes.   Either logo is good, but I am not a big fan of a different logo on each side.  If you want to go logo on one side, blank on the other (a la the Pittsburgh Steelers), fine.  But I just dislike the different on each side look.

Teams, at all level also need to start rethinking helmet decals over all.  With the new helmets, and all of their holes and angles, is starting to make some logos look like they just can not lay right.  No issues with these, but there are some out there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.