Is Meeks the best Freshman in this UK class?

pigman

I think Jasper is no doubt having the biggest impact. He's filling a role that nobody else on the team really fills.

I think Meeks is probably the better player. The only problem is that he plays the 2 or 3 spot where UK has some good depth. Its hard to say, but I agree he should be stealing more of Crawford's minutes.

I like Jasper. He makes some mistakes but also makes some nice plays. He has a lot of talent IMO and the ability to positively impact a game for UK. Has a good floor game.

One thing I like about both of them is their obviously going to make mistakes, they are freshmen, but it doesnt seem to phase them. They have short memories and tend to make up for their mistakes very quickly.

Its a close one between Jasper and Meeks. They both bring different things to the table that the team needs. Meeks has definitely been great scoring off the bench, while Jasper has helped to get the team running the offense and getting out in transition as evidenced by his long outlet passes, where Ramel would just pound the ball when he was starting. It could be argued that Meeks is better though, b/c he is the one that is in the game at the end of ball games, while Jasper is the one sitting. I am just glad to have both of them!

I think, for that reason, it's hard to compare them.