Jim Tressel

Original Rookie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!!:lol: :mad:

I say give Romeo one more year and if things dont change I would welcome Tressel.

I agree, Crennel needs at least one more year to show what he can do. With the amount of injuries he had this year, very few coaches could have won with them. You have to give a new coach more than two years despite the record so he can really show what he can do. Example Rich Brooks. I know Cleveland wasn't on probabtion like UK, but they were in pretty rough shape. I hope Tressel stays in Columbus and Romeo in Cleveland.

I agree, Crennel needs at least one more year to show what he can do. With the amount of injuries he had this year, very few coaches could have won with them. You have to give a new coach more than two years despite the record so he can really show what he can do. Example Rich Brooks. I know Cleveland wasn't on probabtion like UK, but they were in pretty rough shape. I hope Tressel stays in Columbus and Romeo in Cleveland.

:thumb:

Romeo hasn't had nearly enough time to fix the mess in Cleveland! Tressell should get out of O$U before they get any more dirt on them. I don't think he is an offensive genius or anything so I don't see the Raiders or Arz going after him. I do think there are teams out there that would give him a shot though.

I think Tressel stays at The Ohio State University much like a Bobby Bowden or Joe Peterno stay at their respective school. He seems very content at playing for national titles and being a 1st round draft pick factory.

That would be just fine with me.

I think Tressel stays at The Ohio State University much like a Bobby Bowden or Joe Peterno stay at their respective school. He seems very content at playing for national titles and being a 1st round draft pick factory.

I don't want to label Tressel as Woody II quite yet, but he is definantly a

guy that tOSU really likes because of his bowl record, regular season record,

attitude, and record against the state up north. I don't see him going anywhere

any time soon as long as he keeps things up.