Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 66 Alabama 55

Featured Replies

Final wasn't pretty but a good road win and defense was pretty good.

A strange game, but a very good road win.  Liked seeing Collins make a nice contribution. 

Good, solid road win. I was worried but Alabama didn’t shoot it well. Kentucky defended well. Solid victory, schedule gets a little easier now. 

Seems like this team is getting more and more comfortable as the season goes.  UK does whatever early on, sees how teams react and then sub and give guys breaks accordingly. Been a lot less stressful the past few weeks. 

3 pretty solid Saturdays on the road for the Cats. I know they lost to Auburn, but given the injuries that happened during the game and how they battled, I think you could say thats 3 solid road Saturdays in a row.

Since it was brought up in the last thread, we all noticed that Cal just waived to Nate Oats and they kept the players from handshaking again, right?

Aka another fictional narrative about Cal being a jerk.

16 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Since it was brought up in the last thread, we all noticed that Cal just waived to Nate Oats and they kept the players from handshaking again, right?

Aka another fictional narrative about Cal being a jerk.

I did think of that as well.  Haven't paid attention to other SEC games today, popular trend or only popular for Kentucky?

5 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I did think of that as well.  Haven't paid attention to other SEC games today, popular trend or only popular for Kentucky?

I am not sure what other teams are doing but I don't think Cal/Kentucky ignored the handshake line vs Vandy because Cal was a poor sportsman and Vandy played too rough.

Didn't realize that Wheeler was a goose egg in the scoring column.

Tshiebwe with his 17th double double, if I heard right.

According to Kyle Tucker, thats the worst shooting night for a Power 5 Conference team since 2010.

I'd like to pretend it was because of UK's great defense but Bama missed a lot of open looks too.

Last three Saturdays at Auburn, at Kansas, at Alabama and was able to go 2 and 1 during that stretch. With the 1 lost being against the number one team, and quite honestly if it wasn’t for injuries UK had a very good chance to win that one. 
 

I’m sure some of our normal complainers on here will find something to complain about with this team and Cal. However, this team is looking to be a very good team and set up to make a long run in the tournament. Cal has seemed to find a rotation he likes, and they have some other guys that have improved some that could give solid minutes if needed if fouls happen in the front court. Now the backcourt they can’t afford injuries, unless we eventually see Sharpe play. However, at this point I think it would be hard to work him in the rotation with how well they are playing. 
 

Go Cats! And still Who Dey!!

Also Alabama seems like the type of team that could win the SEC tournament. Also a team that could make a deep run in the NCAA tournament or lose in the first round. They definitely are a very up and down team. They lead the nation I believe I saw with 6 quad one victories. Problem is you just never know which Bama team you will be playing. 

6 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Also Alabama seems like the type of team that could win the SEC tournament. Also a team that could make a deep run in the NCAA tournament or lose in the first round. They definitely are a very up and down team. They lead the nation I believe I saw with 6 quad one victories. Problem is you just never know which Bama team you will be playing. 

Its going to be really hard to decide what to do with them in an NCAA bracket.

8 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Also Alabama seems like the type of team that could win the SEC tournament. Also a team that could make a deep run in the NCAA tournament or lose in the first round. They definitely are a very up and down team. They lead the nation I believe I saw with 6 quad one victories. Problem is you just never know which Bama team you will be playing. 

Don't think they lead, I think Kansas was ahead of them..then... we know how that worked out for both teams. ?

9 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Didn't realize that Wheeler was a goose egg in the scoring column.

Tshiebwe with his 17th double double, if I heard right.

Wheeler lost minutes because he played too fast last night. Also why he didn't score. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.