Mr. No Name

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the first I've heard of this...?

Go back to when Florida was handed the title game over Michigan. It was said quite often that Wisconsin and Penn State didn't count as quality wins because they weren't any good. That doesn't look so good now. Michigan is destined to lose with the weekend I'm having, so I'm enjoying what I can... :D

I think the argument has been that the Big 10 top to bottom was not as good this year, but at the top I think there's no conference in the nation that could compete with them this year. Penn State winning this game was a slight suprise to me, but I think most would say Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin are better than any top 3 conference-wise in the nation.

I think the argument has been that the Big 10 top to bottom was not as good this year, but at the top I think there's no conference in the nation that could compete with them this year. Penn State winning this game was a slight suprise to me, but I think most would say Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin are better than any top 3 conference-wise in the nation.

:thumb:

That's the argument I heard throughout the year too... I don't remember people saying the Big11 was weak though.