Bellevue Football New Head Coach Dave Brausch

JoeTuck33

8 minutes ago, JoeTuck33 said:

4C606457-A453-40D6-B585-65EDB10C0538.jpeg

Solid hire based on the success at Bracken. I know nothing about him previous to that, but obviously that was also successful. 

Hope he sticks a little longer than he did at Bracken. I'm ready to see Bellevue football back to the proud ways of the past. 

• Like 3

• theguru changed the title to Bellevue Football New Head Coach Dave Brausch
9 hours ago, ChickenWyngz said:

Solid hire based on the success at Bracken. I know nothing about him previous to that, but obviously that was also successful. 

Hope he sticks a little longer than he did at Bracken. I'm ready to see Bellevue football back to the proud ways of the past. 

Great deal of success in Ohio. I believe he won a state championship at Lebanon. I think he was an assistant at CAPE with some great players. I think he began coaching as an assistant at Campbell County and maybe Holmes before heading to Ohio. Wish him the best with the Tigers. I have heard they have some good young kids coming up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Don't know how I missed this.  I ran into Dave at the 9th Region BBall Tournament earlier today.

This is a solid hire for Bellevue.  Dave stayed at Bracken County until his son, who played quarterback for the Bears graduated..

Dave is 60 years old and still has a few years to reinstitute the excellent tradition that formerly existed in this once-proud River City school.  

Dave reported that he has 40 players showing interest in playing Bellevue Football in 2022. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1