Florida Man Mauled By Tiger After Sticking Arm in Cage, Tiger Being Shot By Deputy

You have the motivation/inspiration this fellas had to actually consciously make the decision to do such a moronic thing? I mean was he trying to pet the tiger? Who does that? 

On a side note - what facility is stupid enough to have a pen/cage where people can put their arms into it regardless of their addle-mindedness

• Like 2
On 12/31/2021 at 10:39 AM, BrosefStalin said:

You have the motivation/inspiration this fellas had to actually consciously make the decision to do such a moronic thing? I mean was he trying to pet the tiger? Who does that? 

On a side note - what facility is stupid enough to have a pen/cage where people can put their arms into it regardless of their addle-mindedness

My understanding was that he climbed over a barrier.  What a shame that a beautiful, endangered animal was killed for such a stupid act.

1 hour ago, Beechwoodfan said:

My understanding was that he climbed over a barrier.  What a shame that a beautiful, endangered animal was killed for such a stupid act.

I wonder what someone would be charged with if they just walked into a zoo and shot an animal? That’s what should happen to this guy. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

I wonder what someone would be charged with if they just walked into a zoo and shot an animal? That’s what should happen to this guy. 

Exactly. 

I'm shocked that the Tiger didn't just bite that part of the arm off. Of course the Tiger may have just been pulling him, looking for a bigger meal and not just a snack.

The one on Tiger King bit that girls arm off clean.