Ballard 67 Madison Central 60

Madison Central only played five kids the entire game. Only played five in a 20-point win at Collins last week. Their first five are very good but surely there’s some depth on the bench? Five player rosters aren’t a way to win the 11th Region. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Madison Central only played five kids the entire game. Only played five in a 20-point win at Collins last week. Their first five are very good but surely there’s some depth on the bench? Five player rosters aren’t a way to win the 11th Region. 

They are the best team in the 11th even just playing 5.   ACL and ineligible player shortened the bench.  Have one sophomore off bench that gets some minutes in some games. 

2 hours ago, InsideTrap said:

They are the best team in the 11th even just playing 5. ACL and ineligible player shortened the bench. Have one sophomore off bench that gets some minutes in some games. 

1 hour ago, InsideTrap said:

11th not as good this year as it usually is. MC has the best player in the region and they are well coached and can shoot.  If any coach can get it done with 5 players, he can. 

Their schedule definitely prepares them. 

Yes, they are the best team in the 11th. And their schedule is absolutely getting them ready for the biggest stage. But winning three games (two back-to-back) in one week in one of the four toughest regions in the state without depth is a challenge.

• Like 2

On 12/27/2021 at 10:53 PM, gchs_uk9 said:

Yes, they are the best team in the 11th. And their schedule is absolutely getting them ready for the biggest stage. But winning three games (two back-to-back) in one week in one of the four toughest regions in the state without depth is a challenge.

Wait, PLD is in the 11th region right.. and I believe they just beat Mad Cent. but I’m sure when they play each other against on 1-4-22 the outcome may be go MC’s way. My point, no clear cut favorite in the 11th. PLD, Henry Clay, Lex Cath are all balling out right now. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

Wait, PLD is in the 11th region right.. and I believe they just beat Mad Cent. but I’m sure when they play each other against on 1-4-22 the outcome may be go MC’s way. My point, no clear cut favorite in the 11th. PLD, Henry Clay, Lex Cath are all balling out right now. 

They haven’t played yet, from what I’ve seen I’d put MC and Lex Cath as the top two. Dunbar could beat both teams but so far this season they haven’t really proved they should be favored against either one. 

• Like 1

Both MC and Dunbar have played monster schedules compared to some of the other teams in the 11th , so it’s hard to judge. 

I guess I’m just going on MC being the defending champs and bringing back 3 of their top 4.  And the fact that they led Ballard for pretty much 3 qtrs. 

Their losses are to GRC by 4, Ballard by 7 and Pulaski in OT ( all 3 of these teams are unbeaten vs KY teams). And they have a loss in consolation game of tourney vs Woodford, whose only real loss is GRC. 

Eventually, it’ll work itself out. 

2 minutes ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

I apologize, they got beat by Woodford Co… who in my defense were an 11th region team at one point before leaving to go to another region.

And thankfully for teams in 11th, they are in another region.  Their transfer from Frankfort is a ball player.