Top QBs in 2022?

QBone2

3 hours ago, gbballfan21 said:

If this is the same Jackson Smith that played his freshman year at Beechwood, he is a really good athlete. He struggles throwing the football but he is very dangerous with his legs. Forget his arm and legs, his biggest issue is the baggage he comes with.

The freshman QB at Beechwood, Clay Hayden, will be one to keep an eye on. The kid can flat sling it and will have a lot of weapons to lean on. 

No idea where he came from just happen to see him. Curious what you mean by baggage?

34 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Oh man, you must be new to the area.  Just ask around Walton and you’ll quickly get your answer.

But back to the kid,  he’s a phenomenal athlete and a threat to score every time the ball is in his hands. 

Hopefully he can flourish as he looked impressive from what I've seen.

14 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

9 yards passing and 185 yards rushing in 5 games.

I will say Smith was out most of the season with a collarbone injury. The 5 games he did play in were with the 2s and running clock. So not much opportunity to throw the ball (3for9). He did start against Beechwood but we all know how that defense is. The team only had 701 passing yards on the season as they are basically a run team (3,179 rushing yards). 

1 hour ago, MOMWOW said:

I will say Smith was out most of the season with a collarbone injury. The 5 games he did play in were with the 2s and running clock. So not much opportunity to throw the ball (3for9). He did start against Beechwood but we all know how that defense is. The team only had 701 passing yards on the season as they are basically a run team (3,179 rushing yards). 

I'm going off his highlights... are you from walton? Curious as he looked very fast and not sure about the comment earlier about struggling to throw the ball as it looked pretty good in his highlights.... Also the Verax kid looked strong over at Ryle but it wouldn't let me share his highlights...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QBone2 said:

I'm going off his highlights... are you from walton? Curious as he looked very fast and not sure about the comment earlier about struggling to throw the ball as it looked pretty good in his highlights.... Also the Verax kid looked strong over at Ryle but it wouldn't let me share his highlights...

Fundamentally throwing the ball, he needs to go to work hard this off season. He definitely has talent running. Based on what he has done, is he in the top 50 QB's heading into 2022?

19 hours ago, MOMWOW said:

When was the injury? Is this film after he returned?

12 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Fundamentally throwing the ball, he needs to go to work hard this off season. He definitely has talent running. Based on what he has done, is he in the top 50 QB's heading into 2022?

Definitely looks like top 5 most athletic QBs for 2022!

1 hour ago, QBone2 said:

When was the injury? Is this film after he returned?

Come on man, you know everything about the kid and now you know nothing about the kid. 

What number was Smith? I know they had a couple different kids line up at QB on the film I saw. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

Come on man, you know everything about the kid and now you know nothing about the kid. 

What number was Smith? I know they had a couple different kids line up at QB on the film I saw. 

Smith is #2

Hatmaker #4 

Montgomery #20

• Thanks 1