Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Woolf resigns from Campbell County

Featured Replies

That is the word on the street.

Anyone?

Yes, as of yesterday. 

Fired or resignation? Regardless, I’d expect to see him back in Park Hills this season as his son is there. 

1 hour ago, TheConch said:

Fired or resignation? Regardless, I’d expect to see him back in Park Hills this season as his son is there. 

He was not fired.

16 minutes ago, ChickenWyngz said:

He was not fired.

I figured as much, just wanted to make sure. 
 

CC is a tough job, and add having your son playing HS ball at another school, I totally understand why he would resign. 

I too, can confirm that he was not fired. Someone is going to get a great assistant coach in NKY; my guess would be CCH. Campbell County is a frustrating situation. They seem to have all the things in place to be a solid program, not necessarily great, but better than what they have been but cannot get over the hump. 

Wishing Coach Woolf luck moving forward.  

On 12/4/2021 at 3:41 PM, TheConch said:

I figured as much, just wanted to make sure. 
 

CC is a tough job, and add having your son playing HS ball at another school, I totally understand why he would resign. 

Family does, and should, trump all else.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.